Business Change Manager
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: Up to £50,000 + benefits
Application date: 10th Sep 2018
Your new company
You will be working within a market leading global organisation with a head office based in Milton Keynes area.
Your new role
As business change manager your new role will involve working with the necessary operational business teams to assist in delivering the people and process elements of multiple Strategic Projects in line with the strategy of the group. Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding programme goals and objectives, allowing you to align and co-ordinate multiple projects at any given point in the process
• Assisting Business areas in analysing, understanding and documenting the changes required in line with Digital strategy, both current and future.
• Managing the stakeholders and process changes at all stages of project life cycles in order to successfully deliver the identified services into a production environment and a Business as Usual state
• Ensuring the consideration of benefit realisation once project outputs have been completed and help to identify future change requirements
What you’ll need to succeed
• Strong analytical skills, in particular a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and the ability to translate them into application and operational requirements
• Experience within 2 or more of the following areas:
– Customer Experience
– Customer Contact Centres
– Customer data analysis / process improvement
• An in-depth knowledge and genuine interest in emerging technologies and trends and the exploitation of such to deliver key business benefit
• Experience of liaising between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to work under certain degree of pressure and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in a fast-changing environment where judgement calls are required to determine the way forward.
• Strong verbal communication and written skills
What you’ll get in return
This role offers salaries up to £50k DOE + Flexible Benefits.