Chief Engineer – Motorcycles
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: Up to £70,000
Application date: 16th Nov 2017
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chief Engineer for a company well established company known for working at the top end of the automotive industry. Due to expansion they are looking for an additional leader to promote the creation of technical solutions within a team of likeminded excellent engineers to help drive projects through from concept to delivery.
– Be experienced in a similar role within the engineering industry serving within the automotive (motorcycle) industry
– Although a relevant degree is preferable industry knowledge and experience is regarded as just as valuable
– Be experienced within Tier 1 or engineering consultancies in design, analysis, test and development within a manufacturing discipline
– Experience of leading a variety of projects and the delivery to expected levels
– Working with suppliers and customers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
– Accountable for simulation, analysis, diagnosis, design, planning, problem root cause analysis
– Capable of writing technical standards and coach/mentor to promote excellence across the team
– Fully qualified with a proven track record of delivering a range of project types (prototype, concept, production release)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on 0116 2538097 or simply click below to apply now