Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Location: Remote working
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + executive benefits
Application date: 4th May 2022
One of the world‘s leading groups manufacturing large complex engineered products and critical components supplying the aerospace, defence & energy sectors has a new vacancy for a Commercial Director to lead its UK sales operations. You will be responsible for leading the commercial activities and candidates are sought with a proven track record in a similar position and a good understanding of the aerospace sector.
• Develop and implement a business development strategy for sales growth in the short, medium and long term.
• Develop, lead and manage all sales activities of the Company.
• Develop long term relationships with key customers
• Identify new sales opportunities with existing and new customers.
• Develop and implement ways to package the company portfolio of products for existing and new market sectors.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve objectives for products and solutions.
• Lead and develop the commercial team and ensure there is a robust succession plan in place.
• Review and analyse sales performances against programmes, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, customers and key strategic partners.
Candidates must have experience in a senior sales/commercial role with a demonstratable background in developing & maximising commercial opportunities. With a good understanding of the aerospace and/or defence sectors you will be commercially astute with an understanding of commercial law and will have ideally worked in a large corporate environment.
With a hands-on approach and customer focused you will excellent negotiation and leadership skills.