Continuous Improvement Manager
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: Excellent salary + Benefits
Application date: 6th Feb 2019
Your new company
Global organisation with a manufacturing base in Cornwall seeks a skilled Continuous Improvement Manager for new role in its growing organisation.
Your new role
Your new role as CI Manager will see you take a strategic approach to the improvement of the operations and processes within the organisation. You will be tasked with evaluating all continuous improvement activities and implementing plans to optimise performance and processes.
You will employ Lean methodologies in order to accomplish business objectives and be the go to expert for all matters relating to Lean Six Sigma principles. Your duties include (but are not limited to):
• Drive Continuous Improvement projects
• Utilise Six Sigma Principles for manufacturing improvement
• Team development to close gap in skills shortages
• Support and lead different improvement projects
• Foster a work culture of operational excellence
• Manage and lead across the business
What you’ll need to succeed
To be chosen for the role you must possess the following skills/attributes:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Lean Manufacturing
• Continuous improvement experience
• Analytical and result orientated
• Project management experience
• Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
What you’ll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing global brand. The roles comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.