Continuous Improvement Manager
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £53,000 - £55,000
Application date: 10th Aug 2018
The primary function of this role is to lead, manage and co-ordinate the continuous improvement program within a manufacturing business with complex supply chains to meet the business goals and objectives
• To be the Leader of change throughout the business via identification, quantification and management of projects derived from all areas of the business from operations/manufacturing, supply chain and all support areas of the business.
• To continually improve project management techniques and coach others in the use and development of these tools to ensure projects are clearly managed and closed out in a timely manner. Ensuring that project plans are maintained, accurate and present regular status updates concisely using a highly competent presentation style.
• To engage fully with the whole organisation to promote the benefits of Lean/CI and gain buy in on the Lean/CI culture to become a business ethos.
Qualifications and Knowledge
• Engineering Degree or equivalents
• Six Sigma Qualification
• Project Management and Supply chain Experience
• Computer Literate (MS Office/Project/Visio, Minitab)
• Experience of ERP Systems. Problem solving concepts (8D, A3, Root Cause Analysis etc.)
• Experience of SAP and problem Solving concepts (8D, A3, Root Cause Analysis etc) is desirable
• Confident in communicating with all levels within a matrix organization
• Ability to demonstrate a collaborative style
• Able to manage conflict
• Training of cross functional group