Country Manager / Sales Director – Iberia
Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Location: Madrid / Barcelona
Salary: €90k - €110k plus car, bonus and benefits
Application date: 27th Mar 2017
Part of a truly international group, our client is a substantial highly successful manufacturer of a diverse range of products and solutions for a broad customer base within the building products/construction sector with a leading technological position it its field. They have established outstanding brand recognition and with tremendous opportunities to now exploit, these are exciting times for the organisation. They have a clear plan, are highly regarded with the industry, yet there is so much more to be achieved.
• As Country Manager/Sales Director for the Spain and Portugal region (Iberia), you will have full autonomy for a niche sales and service organisation where you will be required to raise the bar, achieve substantial growth and profitability and drive the business to maximise its true potential.
• You will have P&L accountability and will be required to formulate and execute the organisation’s annual operating plan for the region.
• You will bring a fresh approach and develop and implement the strategic sales plan in the region, focusing on the wider growth and direction of the business.
• You will be responsible for all business development, sales, key account management, commercial and service activities whilst facilitating expansion into prescribers/specification (architects, designers), wholesalers and key accounts.
• Take a lead role in driving business growth through process improvement and development and implementation of a differentiated sales and business strategy covering multi-channel and brand ownership.
• Understand market segments, drivers and opportunities in order to develop highly differentiated segmented strategies to achieve sales growth and market share.
• To drive high impact leadership and direction to the team, creating empowerment and facilitating staff performance ensuring department structure and skills are developed to meet changing requirements.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese would also be a distinct advantage), you will be a highly driven individual who genuinely is enthusiastic to have the opportunity to influence the business whilst developing their career within this market leading organisation.
• Dynamic, persuasive and influential, you will have a natural ability to lead a growth agenda, together with the stature to conduct a role of this size.
• You will have extensive business development, sales and commercial expertise gained within the building products /construction sectors. As such, you will have in-depth knowledge of working with prescribers/specification (architects, designers), wholesalers and key accounts. Sector experience therefore may include; acoustics, lighting, flooring, access systems, ceilings etc.
• An inspiring leader and coach, you will be creative with outstanding commercial awareness and communication skills and will be used to working in a matrix organisation.
• Ability to progress further within this dynamic organisation.
Interested? Please reply with full CV and current salary details. Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered.
Quote reference number 15/248 to; email@example.com