Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Competitive salary and package
Application date: 23rd Nov 2022
In support of European engineering and manufacturing Group, we are seeking a Divisional Director to lead their UK measuring & process systems (MPS) division within the UK. You will be responsible for the strategic development primarily of the UK market to grow the business, managing an existing sales, service and administration team.
You will be responsible for the sale of products and services for various existing brands around balancing and filling appliance working closely with sister and head companies in Germany and Denmark. This role will ensure that the division operates profitably, effectively and efficiently in the short, medium and long term.
In addition, you will:
– Have full EBIT responsibility for the MPS business in the UK
– Act as Key Account Manager for the Balancing business within the UK
– Lead, manage and develop the MPS team to maximise operational effectiveness
– Support the Group Managing Director and local Board as required to ensure the success of the MPS division
– Manage and lead the MPS team, developing existing and future personnel as required.
– With experience from within machine installation and servicing (balancing, vibration monitoring, assembly lines, measuring systems, test devices etc), you must have significant Sales Management experience and expertise with a proven ability to key business relationships and represent the Company at the top level
– You will have a relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline (ideally at degree level) or have an appropriate level of Engineering / Technical experience
– You must have strong leadership skills with experience of setting and working towards strategic goals and managing a multi-disciplined team
– You will need a high degree of commercial acumen with a passion for adding value and challenging the status quo to achieve continuous performance improvement
– You will understand company financial reporting systems and the ability to manage costs
– You will be organised, methodical and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
– You will have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team
– Based at our head office Warwick, you will need to be flexible with regard to travel and working time since this role could take you around both the UK and overseas
– Prior experience of working at subsidiary / divisional level within an international group would be advantageous.
– You will need to be flexible with regard to working time and travel, both within the UK and overseas.
Potential target candidate markets include:
– Balancing (companies: e.g., in the UK: Universal Balancing, CEMB)
– Vibration monitoring applications
– Assembly lines for aggregates (mechanical modules as components for cars e.g., turbocharger, fuel pump, starter; not entire cars) for the automotive/automotive supplying industries
– Measuring systems/machines in production lines for (geometrical) properties of manufactured components for the automotive industry
– Test devices for aggregates for the automotive industries