Electrician / Electrical Engineer
Recruiter: CKF Systems
Application date: 4th Oct 2021
CKF is an established UK Robotics and Automation supplier that has been operating for 33 years. We have a wealth of experience, as an automation systems integrator, transforming the operations of our customers in the manufacturing and logistics industries by increasing throughput, reducing costs, improving safety and maximising space. We specialise in palletising solutions and have extensive experience designing and installing robotic palletiser, layer palletiser and gantry palletiser systems in our customers plants. We have successfully installed systems, and have vast experience, in a wide range of sectors including food & beverage, e-commerce, automotive and pharmaceutical.
This role will suit:
• Minimum ONC qualified (or equivalent) electrical engineer, with knowledge of Allen Bradley, Siemens & Safety PLC’s, robotic applications (ABB preferred), and HMI wiring
• Capable of Understanding and/or design of electrical circuits and Panel wiring
• Familiarity with robotic automation & pneumatic control
• Related industry experience – Food, Pharmaceutical or Automotive preferred.
The role’s working environment and opportunities:
• Modern manufacturing facility based in Gloucester.
• Enthusiastic, hard-working team which looks out for each other.
• Blue Chip customers
• Real chance to play a key part in the company’s future growth.
The job will involve:
• Provide technical support to the sales, proposal, project, and design teams.
• Perform electrical duties to the highest possible standard
• Support performance testing on all electrical equipment prior to despatch to customer
• Customer technical support and Practical support to the Electrical department.
• Implementation and equipment commissioning on customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
• Supporting all elements within the electrical/Controls department, striving for continuous improvement.
• Ensuring conformance to current standards