Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Application date: 27th Sep 2019
A leading industrial group is currently recruiting an Engineering Manager to join is operations in the Devon. Manufacturing industrial machinery, the company has seen significant investment and expansion and an Engineering Manager is now sought to lead the engineering team.
The Engineering Manager will report to the General Manager and be responsible for the engineering and development team.
• Work with the senior team to develop the engineering strategy, implement changes and drive continuous improvement within the engineering department.
• Lead the engineering team and develop a culture of customer first`
• Act as technical specialist and provide support to engineering and technical departments.
• Set, monitor and manage key performance on new projects & programs.
• Lead all product design activities and take ownership of department
• Partner with corporate engineering group to drive companywide best practices.
• Provide clear objectives to department ensuring objectives are known & met.
• Delegation and monitoring of Engineering work on a Project by Project basis.
• Act as customer point of contact for engineering department and work with to
understand customer requirements.
• Bachelor`s Degree (preferred in Engineering)
• CAD design
• Worked on complex large machinery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong influencing and leadership skills with ability to inspires and motivate others
• Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
• Must be able to travel when required