Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Application date: 6th Sep 2019
Your new company
Your new company are an established manufacturing organisation with a strong market presence, specialising in the sector of FMCG. They provide high calibre products for multiple high profile clients in the food industry.
Your new role
In this role as the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the management of planned, preventative maintenance.
• Planning/Scheduling – organising of shifts for the engineers.
• Driving improvements to the operational performance through leading Engineering resources
• Support the Project Management team with machine installations, capex, reducing downtime
• Budget Management
• Developing H&S policies
• Performance Management – Managing and developing KPI’s
• Development of the maintenance procedures and systems
• Culture – This is a important position which required the development and engagement of a positive and proactive working environment/culture within the team to ensure consistently high performance/delivery.
What you’ll need to succeed
As the ideal candidate, you will meet the below requirements:
• Experienced in FMCG sector (beneficial)
• Stakeholder Management skills
• LEAN manufacturing methodologies experience
• Driving performance in large teams and creating the right culture
• Experienced leader with the ability to motivate employees
What you’ll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of 50k+ (experience dependant), 25 days of holiday + 8 bank holidays, pension contributions of 6% employer and 3% employee, amongst other benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established organisation who prioritise internal development and investment in its employees.