Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Application date: 2nd Jul 2021
Are you an Engineering or Senior Programme Manager looking to work on some of the most exciting collaborative manufacturing projects in the automotive industry? We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead new automotive manufacturing projects from concept stage into production. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As an Engineering Manager your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
• Reporting to the UK Program Director and working closely with the Tooling team, Technical team and Manufacturing Engineering team within the Projects Engineering department
• Lead and manage the Projects Team ensuring projects are on time and budget, from concept phase through design and into production.
• Responsibility for the launch of new programs, from customer inputs, design and introduction to production.
• Communicate with major OEM’s on project design and timing
• Ensure APQP is followed for all major projects
• Lead & ensure World Class Manufacturing practices are maintained & achieve audit ratings.
• Timely management of Gateway reviews and Launch Readiness Audits
• Management of internal cross-function support for program reviews
• Ensure program teams are managing timelines
• Monitor & ensure program teams are adhering to the change management process.
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager with the following;
• Engineering Programme / Launch and manufacturing experience taking products from concept phase through design, tooling and into production, Ideally in automotive
• Injection moulding experience beneficial
• Knowledge of Quality systems
• Strong team management skills