Recruiter: Optima UK
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Application date: 26th Jul 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced operational leader to join a world leading manufacturer of low-volume but high-end products. Due to the company being in a period of sustained and steady growth, we are looking to bring a Factory Manager in to develop the shop floor staff by creating future leaders. The Factory Manager will report directly into the company Directors, so it is key that the successful candidate has the confidence to communicate effectively at this level, and demonstrable experience will be required for any applicant to progress.
This is a critical role to the business and must be someone who can maximise productivity and efficiency through the manufacturing process.
This role could suit an individual looking for a fixed term contract, or a full time permanent position.
• Strong Operational Skills (Production Planning, Appraisals, Performance Reviews, Workflow improvement)
• Proven track record in developing management and general staff
• Manufacturing experience is essential
• Must have the ability to understand manufacturing times, know where improvements can be made, and then to implement those required changes
• An awareness of machinery maintenance planning
Our client is a historic and recognised brand, with most products being exported for retailers across the globe. Currently employing circa 100 staff, dedicated to the continuation of brand strength and product quality, this company is certainly a prestigious one.