Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: Up to £60,000 + benefits
Application date: 22nd Jun 2022
About Our Client
Established manufacturing business based in Kent.
• Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
• Head statutory Audit process
• Month end – preparation of Financial statements (Trial balance and P&L focus)
• Guiding assistant management accountant in preparation, analysis of monthly management information
• Guiding & supervising working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
• Pro-actively participate in planning sessions, forecasts and annual Budget exercise.
• Manage staff (4) on a day-to-day basis, including performance reviews.
• To act as a general supporting resource to the line manager in ensuring that the accounting and financial control measures adopted by the company are of an acceptably high standard.
• Other ad-hoc projects relating to efficiency and productivity improvements.
The Successful Applicant
• Fully qualified Accountant with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with 3-4 years relevant experience.
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and good experience in financial modelling
• Strong technical accounting knowledge, previous experience in a manufacturing sector advantageous
What’s on Offer
The Finance Manager is paying up to £60,000 plus other benefits.