Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Application date: 1st Nov 2019
Your new company
Permanent General Manager role based in Co. Armagh with a leading manufacturing company seeking and a commercial focused Manager to lead and develop and growing business with exceptional potential within the manufacturing industry throughout Northern Ireland.
Your new role
Responsible for leading and managing all operational activity within the business to include, design, fabrication and service delivery. Managing both internal & external relationships with business stakeholders including clients, employees and supply chain to achieve the company objectives of delivering excellence.
• Oversee daily operations of the company, providing direct management support to functional managers across the business.
• Responsible for full P&L
• Relationship management & development of key client accounts to identify business opportunities with new and existing clients.
• To oversee and manage the technical design process.
• To oversee production processes and develop strategies to continually improve quality & productivity.
• Liaison with production team to troubleshoot technical issues as required
• To ensure Engineering is compliant with legislative & statutory requirements in relation to business operations
What you’ll need to succeed
Ideally you will have at least 5 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with a strong commercial focus on business improvement and strategic growth. Competent in technical drawing packages – AutoCAD & SolidWorks. Excellent communication & Teamwork Skills. Previous experience in the fabrication industry would be desirable
What you’ll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience General Manager or Operational expert to have full autonomy, reporting directly to the board. Competitive salary based on experience + Pension and profit share option. Company Car, Phone & Laptop and excellent holidays.
What you need to do now