Head of HR
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Application date: 9th Apr 2020
Your new role
As Group Head of HR you will be a member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO and COO, with accountability for setting and delivering a transformational HR agenda and playing an integral role in the delivery of the organisations change agenda and strategy.
Your remit will be to set, implement and develop the HR strategy across all areas of the Group aligned to the needs of the organisation and its key strategic objectives. The role requires a recognised HR leader with a strong background built within a large multi-disciplined, multi-location, workforce.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Significant experience in a senior HR management role in a high growth business, preferably within a building materials manufacturing or a construction environment.
• A proven track record of designing and implementing a change management / continuous improvement focused HR strategy.
• Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record in operating at a strategic level with an Executive leadership team.
• Excellent people management, development abilities and interpersonal skills.
• A role model, with strong personal values and empathy, high personal drive and great ambition for the organisation, the function and its people.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works independently, decisive, strong judgement, problem solver.
• Flexibility to travel when required.
What you’ll get in return
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced business with significant growth ambitions. The successful candidate will be a key addition to the Group senior management team offering significant potential for future personal growth and development.