Head of Manufacturing Operations
Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000
Application date: 25th May 2021
About Our Client
My client is an established FMCG manufacturer, based in the Nottinghamshire area. It is going through a period of change and requires a strong Head of Manufacturing Operations to bolster its current team and help them to reach their full potential.
The Head of Manufacturing Operations will have the following areas of focus/responsibilities within the Nottinghamshire site:
• A member of the SLT – providing leadership, engagement, direction and vision to the factory, inspiring individuals to deliver higher levels of performance
• Drive to improve culture, staff morale and engagement through strong leadership, coaching and development
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement, new manufacturing techniques, lean and process improvements
• Improve communication with the wider business functions e.g. Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain
• Drive productivity, improve stock holding and obsolete stock/drive down wastage
• Improve process flow
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Head of Manufacturing Operations opportunity will be of degree calibre or equivalent with a proven track record in a complex, FMCG manufacturing environment.
Experience in implementing World Class Manufacturing systems and processes e.g. Six Sigma. Engineering bias would be advantageous.
You will have the ability to lead substantial change, whilst ensuring daily operational standards are maintained. You will be a self-starter, resilient and hold exceptional cross-functional stakeholder management qualities.
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered c. £80,000 – £90,000 plus package (dependent on experience and profile). This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a true market leader and really put your own stamp on people and process improvement.