Head of Manufacturing Operations
Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + package
Application date: 2nd Mar 2022
About Our Client
My client are a market-leading FMCG manufacturer in the Nottinghamshire area. This is a critical leadership role within a complex, fast-paced, high-SKU environment.
As Head of Manufacturing Operations, you will have the following responsibilities;
• Manage the daily operation of the fast-paced, high volume manufacturing plant – drive and deliver KPI’s whilst prioritising safety
• Drive lean manufacturing, efficiency’s and drive a continuous improvement culture e.g. driving productivity (cost per unit), inventory reduction and reduce waste costs across the area
• Create a great place for people to work through empowering, coaching and developing the team
• Ensure the health and safety culture on-site is maintained to the highest standards at all times
• Work collaboratively with other functions e.g. Engineering, Quality and Supply Chain
drive productivity to deliver agreed cost per unit targets for cost of goods and wastage. To reduce waste costs across the area by delivering improvement activity to drive down costs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Head of Manufacturing Operations will have demonstrable experience leading Operations within a sizeable FMCG manufacturing organisation.
You will be well versed in world-class manufacturing and be able to implement effective continuous improvement techniques. You will have the ability to lead substantial change whilst ensuring daily operational standards are maintained.
You will be a strong leader, with a track record of driving performance through coaching, development and training. You will have the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to drive business performance; specifically Engineering and Supply Chain.
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered c. £80,000 – £90,000 plus package (car allowance, pension) and the opportunity to drive real change within an organisation!