Head of Quality
Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Application date: 1st Nov 2023
About Our Client
Our client is a well established manufacturing company based in Wrexham.
In a multi-site role working closely with all other business functions, you will be responsible for leading the transformation in quality systems and championing quality within the business.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of the group quality business management system.
• Responsible to plan and ensure execution all preventative quality measures.
• Responsible for planning and delivery of Quality training throughout the group.
• Responsible to ensure that all quality tools are fit for purpose, robust and efficient.
• Lead the recruitment and development of the Quality team.
• Ensure the group is compliant with all necessary quality standards.
• Ensuring support is provided to permanently resolve any reactive quality issues.
• Responsible to ensure that cost of quality and cost or poor quality is captured and optimised
• Responsible to ensure the effective KPI’s are in place across the business to measure quality together with other functions.
• Provide support to new development projects to ensure that projects are developed so that quality targets are readily achieved.
• Work together with all functions to actively identify any issues that may place quality at risk and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
• Significant experience of quality management within manufacturing sector.
• Strong man management and leadership skills
• Ability to enthuse others within the organisation of the importance and benefits of quality.
• Able to demonstrate implementation of significant improvements to systems and ways of working.
• Ability to effectively influence and work collaboratively with others in the organisation.
• Ability to develop people both within and external to the quality team.
• Ability to clearly plan and prioritise the team’s activities, ensuring that every activity is completed with a view to the overall plan.
• Able to demonstrate strong analytic approach and ability to effectively sort and utilise data.
• Able to demonstrate detailed understanding of all aspects of the quality management tools and process.
• Experience of implementing continuous improvement methodologies
• Multi – site exposure is advantageous.
What’s on Offer
A salary of £70,000 to £90,000 plus benefits