Health & Safety Manager
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Application date: 11th Oct 2023
Part of a global organisation, a leading manufacturer of complex components has a new vacancy for a Health & Safety Manager. With site responsibility, you will ensure compliance in all aspects of Health & Safety and candidates are sought with a good
leadership skills and will have worked within a manufacturing environment
Working for a recognised leader in their sector, your role will be to develop and implement Health and Safety best practice and procedures. It will be your responsibility to develop and maintain all statutory requirements to include drafting and implementation of Health & Safety systems policy and procedures.
• Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop the culture toward health & safety best practise
• Provide EHS advice to all levels of employees ensuring appropriate levels of understanding and compliance
• Drive and develop EHS programs in adherence with legal and corporate requirements
• Maintain and Continual Improve the Environmental Management System
• Manage risk assessments and follow up all incident/accident investigations
• Develop and Implement a Health and Safety Management System
• Manage hazard and risk assessments of new or changed plant, chemicals, facilities, equipment, processes etc.
• Work with external regulatory bodies
With experience in Health & Safety leadership you will have strong influencing skills and will previously have worked in a manufacturing environment and will have a good understanding of current ISO standards.
Candidates will be NEBOSH qualified and have a ‘hands on’ approach to EHS, working with multiple teams to motivate and improve attitudes towards EHS. With up to date knowledge of current health and safety practises you will be able to demonstrate a high standard of quality and accuracy in day to day activities.