Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £80,000 - 90,000 + car, bonus & benefits
Application date: 25th Nov 2020
This is a superb opportunity for a high calibre focused progressive HR Director to play a significant role within this dynamic organisation, which despite the current worldwide situation is poised for significant growth. Our client is without doubt a name synonymous with the best in the industry. They have an outstanding reputation in the design, manufacture and installation of a range of accessibility products for the elderly/infirm. They supply through various channels to market and are renowned for technical excellence and vision, together with an absolute commitment to the customer. Globally their markets continue to grow and with tremendous opportunities to now exploit, together with the development of core activities into complementary new ones, these are exciting times for the organisation. As such, we are looking to appoint an outstanding HR professional who can shape and deliver transformational change within this progressive organisation.
• As a key member of the senior leadership team, this is a hands on influential multi-site global position with both an operational and strategic bias where you will proactively drive the people agenda for the business.
• You will be required to lead generalist HR activities, aligning HR accurately with the key business objectives and will act as a catalyst of change and create a progressive people agenda.
•Based in the West Midlands or possibly West Yorkshire with some overseas travel, you will channel the HR function and operate as the voice of HR on the Board and understand where HR can add significant value to the commercial agenda.
• Your brief will be wide ranging, where you will have accountability for HR activities across the business, where clearly people, organisation and cultural development will be a vital component in delivering the improvement necessary to compliment growth plans. • You will lead a highly committed HR team who provide a day to day business partnership service, whilst bringing to life the organisation’s ‘One Family’ vision.
• To deliver and champion effective HR change management activities for the organisation in order to drive sustainable business improvement.
• Roles of this type are rare and we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate an acute appreciation of contemporary HR tools and techniques and critical insight, and who wants to make their mark in a formidable organisation.
• CIPD qualified, you will have a highly successful track record in generalist HR and will enjoy an environment that is fast paced, where standards are high and where year on year growth is a given.
• Your expertise will have been gained working most likely in a high profile fast paced culture within a dynamic and complex best in class manufacturing organisation. Experience working within remote service organisations and exposure to multiple channels to market will be advantageous.
• You will have experience conducting multi-site roles within an international framework and as such, you may well have gained your expertise within the automotive, white goods, medical, food and drink, FMCG, general engineering or similar world class sectors.
• You will challenge the status quo and demonstrate critical insight and will be expected to lead high impact initiatives linked to the values and culture of the organisation.
• Intuitive, tactical, commercial and credible in equal measure, you will have a passion for change management and will be distinguished by your abilities to achieve excellence within the people agenda.