Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Salary: £90,000 to £110,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
Application date: 31st Aug 2018
Part of a highly successful global corporation, our client is a name synonymous with the best in the industry. A true market leader in the design and manufacture of a range of products across multiple brands and channels, this formidable organisation has an enviable reputation for technical excellence and vision together with an absolute commitment to the customers. Growth and investment remains firmly on the agenda and as such, this is an extremely exciting time to be joining this organisation. As such we are looking to appoint an outstanding HR Director who can shape and deliver transformational change within this progressive organisation.
• As a key member of the senior leadership team, this is a hands on influential position with both an operational and strategic bias where you will proactively lead the people agenda for the business.
• You will be required to lead generalist HR activities, aligning HR accurately with the key business objectives and will act as a catalyst of change and create a progressive people agenda.
• You will channel the HR function and operate as the voice of HR on the Board and understand where HR can add significant value to the commercial agenda.
• Your brief will be wide ranging, where you will have accountability for HR activities across the business, where clearly people, organisation and cultural development will be a vital component in delivering the improvement necessary to compliment growth plans.
• You will lead a highly committed HR team who provide a day to day business partnership service in a marketplace where year on year growth is a given.
• To deliver and champion effective HR change management activities for the organisation in order to drive sustainable business improvement.
• Roles of this type are rare and we are looking for an individual who genuinely wants to make their mark in a progressive organisation where outstanding career opportunities exist.
• Ideally degree and/or CIPD qualified, you will have a highly successful track record in generalist HR and will enjoy an environment that is fast paced, where standards are high and where year on year growth is a given.
• Your expertise will have been gained working in a high profile fast paced culture, most likely with experience within the manufacturing sector, where you will have been exposed to multiple brands and channels to market.
• As such you may well have gained your expertise within the automotive, white goods, food and drink, paint, electronics, consumer goods or similar world class sectors.
• Intuitive and commercial in equal measure, you will have the stature and gravitas to deliver tangible change and to implement forward thinking people initiatives to implement change in behaviour and culture.