Human Resources Manager
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Application date: 3rd Sep 2018
A successful division of a global manufacturer is currently recruiting a HR Manager. You will be responsible for HR operations and have experience of cultural and change management within a fast-paced environment.
Working at an expanding and successful plant you will provide HR leadership in the areas of culture and change management, strategic coaching, talent assessment and development, succession planning, performance management, and organisational design.
Key functions will include cultural change, succession planning, executive coaching of leaders relating to HR, ensuring legislative compliance, reward programs, exit processes, benefit programs, pensions and long service programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement a cultural evolution roadmap for the business unit
• Coaching of the Leadership Team & Managers relating to HR policies
• Succession planning for talent and mentoring to provide effective leadership
• Empower managers to become confident and equipped to take responsibility for their employees
• Develop an effective employee engagement strategy
• Coordinate the structure accountabilities within the HR function
• Develop and lead the HR team
The successful candidate will have previous HR management experience gained within a fast paced industrial, manufacturing, engineering or similar environment. You will have a strong understanding in employment law and have previous experience in a Unionised environment. Previous experience within an international or Blue Chip company would be advantageous but not essential.