Human Resources Manager
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 p.a. plus benefits
Application date: 24th Mar 2017
A successful division of a global industrial organisation has a new vacancy for a HR Manager. The successful candidate will have proven management experience gained within a fast paced environment and a relevant HR qualification.
As HR Manager you will manage the HR department and all related issues for the site. Key functions of the role will include succession planning, executive coaching of leaders relating to HR, ensuring legislative compliance, reward programs, exit processes, benefit programs, pensions and long service programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Coaching of the Leadership Team & Managers relating to HR policies
– Develop career maps and development routes that are transparent and clear for key roles
– Succession planning for talent and mentoring to provide effective leadership
– Enable managers to become confident and equipped to take responsibility for their employees and empower their teams.
– Be a credible member of the Leadership Team and play a key role in taking the site forward and improving performance
– Develop an effective employee engagement strategy
– Coordinate the structure accountabilities within the HR function
– Develop and lead the HR team
The successful candidate will have previous HR management experience gained within a fast paced industrial, manufacturing, engineering or similar environment. You will have a strong understanding in employment law and have previous experience in a Unionised environment. Previous experience within an international or Blue Chip company would be advantageous but not essential.
For more information follow the link below or send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org