Interim HR Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Up to £50,000 pa + bonus & benefits
Application date: 18th Dec 2018
My client is a global manufacturer of precision engineered components supplying into the power generation and automotive industries with approximately 150 personnel at their Telford site.
They are looking for a high calibre Human Resources Manager for approximately 9 months to cover maternity leave.
You will ideally have experience of human resources in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
• Assisting with the recruitment process ensuring compliance and legal requirements are met.
• Creating and implementing policies and procedures for a global company.
• Playing a pivotal and leading role in all grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Collaborating with managers to develop and design policies and procedures around absence, sickness and all HR related subjects.
• Assisting all department managers, giving advice and assisting understand of all implemented policies and procedures.
• Ensuring the provision of HR is consistent and of the highest level.
• Negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions.
• Interpreting and advising on employment law.
• Reward advice and support expat employees on company benefits.
• Reporting and analysis of HR data.
• HR Manager experience ideally in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
• CIPD qualified.
• Ideally you will have worked in a medium to large organisation previously.
• Hands on individual as well as strategic when required
• Able to commence the role in October 2018