Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Market related
Application date: 30th Nov 2020
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is proud and excitied to be supporting an iconic British motorcycle OEM in sourcing a pro-active and strategic IT and Infrastructure Manager who are growing and have huge expansion plans.
This is a brand-new role for our client and has emerged from a consolidation of 3 different sites accross the UK into one central site in Solihull.
The ideal candidate will have managed IT and Infrastructure in an engineering setting and will be well-versed in Infrastructure planning and costing, protection of intellectual property, information assurance and facility-wide asset planning and procurement and will be able to demonstrate this in their work history.
• Led IT Overview & Implemented change to look at Cloud, Digital & Forward thinking
• Experienced working within a corporate team
• Must have good people management skills
• Experience of working in a similar role within a fast paced ever changing environment
• Align IT Strategy with the organisation’s business goals and long-term strategic planning for the organisation’s systems
• Direct and control the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s information and communications strategy and systems;
• Manage internal and Parent company relationships with the company to increase communication and alignment between IT and business functions.
• Manage the full lifecycle of IT delivery from demand and pipeline management, project initiation, project delivery, client status reporting, conflict resolution and change risk management.
• Ensure reliability, security and quality of IT systems in serving client and business needs, ensuring on-going availability of systems, networks and applications.
• Contribute to the development of the company’s strategic and business plans, particularly in relation to information technology and communications systems.
• Promote shared applications and infrastructure to drive harmonisation and integration of scarce IT resources in order to improve information capabilities and reduce cost
• Project manage the design and implementation of a new Web Development / CRM system
• Liaise directly with the software developers to discuss the system software needs
• Troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
• Oversee all the moving parts of the system integration
• Measure the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system
• In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration
• Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems
• Awareness of Information Security standard ISO 27001 and associated audits and actions
• Good communication with suppliers/operational managers – listening and providing answers
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to build from good relationships with suppliers/operational managers and colleagues
• Ability to gather and assimilate information
• Up to date knowledge of technical applications
• Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
• Ability to be adapt and prioritise
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solution
• Demonstrable experience in IT Engineering into IT Management – Ideally you will have planned and implemented company-wide systems previously
• You will need to possess a can-do attitude, the ability to make it happen and change priorities quickly in an ever-changing environment where schedules can change at the last minute. You will need to be adaptable, creative, personable, flexible and positive.
• Solid technical experience in an operational role with up to date and wide ranging it technical knowledge
• Microsoft Operating systems / Microsoft Stack, SQL Server.
• Sitecore experience would be beneficial
• CRM Experience desirable, Sitecore, Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics