Lean Six Sigma Consultants
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Application date: 31st Aug 2018
Your new company
Your new company provides a service to Life Science Organisations. The service consists of providing support to companies during clinical trials phase II to IV in gathering real time data. The time it can take to fill out all paperwork required in these trials can be long, insufficient and sometimes in accurate. We are introducing a friendly device which will enable all patients across the world to give real time data. These devices will specific to each patient.
We currently own two thirds of the market share which makes us a market leader in providing cutting edge, focused and targeted solutions to Data gathering for clinical trials. We are backed by the Government to provide bespoke devices to patients and a programme which will allow companies to take their products from concept to shelf faster. The device which is language specific.
Truly are at a very exciting phase in our journey having just had the best quarter putting us 150% above target. Our reputation is important to us and together with our clients we will make sure we get to a point where we redefine the importance of gathering data which will help change lives for years to come.
Your new role
In this position your daily responsibilities will include the following:
• Directly work with the Quality Assurance team
• Support and guide the Transformation team to ensure continuous improvement across the business
• To have strategic business mind to spot risks and develop solutions as the business continues to grow
• Throughout the business develop consistency and take on a proactive approach
• Manage Green belts and Yellow belts where required
• Report in to the VP of Business Transformation
• To encourage a strong presence of Lean methodologies across the business
What you’ll need to succeed
You must hold a Black Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma. Ideally you will come from a background of clinical, pharmaceutical/medical devices and software.