Recruiter: Theo James
Location: Tyne & Wear
Application date: 7th Jul 2023
An excellent opportunity to work for an award-winning and leading manufacturing company has arisen. This position is requiring someone who has drive and ambition to not only join a team, but someone who is looking for a long-standing career.
This role is requiring someone who is educated within a HNC / ONC Maintenance field who has a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the industry. This role is needing someone who has the technical ability to bring initiative ideas to the table to help and a strong understanding of electrical systems.
Skills & Requirements:
• Time Served Education – Full Apprenticeship (Electrically)
• Exposure within the manufacturing industry
• Be able to think on your feet and work well under pressure. As well as bringing innovative ideas to the table of how process and procedures can be implemented or improved to help the efficiency of the machinery and plant.
• PPM Exposure, Strong electrical fault-finding skills / understanding
• Pneumatics’ exposure
• Exposure of being within a leadership / management role previously
• NEBOSH Qualification (desirable)
• To write reports and project manage
• Work with engineering drawings / geometrical tolerance
• Develop strong working relationships with HSE and Fire authority
• Develop and facilitate personal training and development plans for direct reports.
• To ensure any concerns which may affect operational objectives is communicated to Manufacturing Managers in a timely effective manner.
• Prepare budget proposals and ensure overhead expenditure is within budgeted levels.
• Previous experience managing teams in and operational environment desirable
Why Should You Apply?
• Fantastic Opportunity to join a company that offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees (very low turnover)
• Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
• Be part of a positive working environment
• Growing Company, Stable industry
• Fantastic pension scheme and contribution