Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £70k-100k per year + car, bonus and benefits
Application date: 3rd May 2017
My client is one of the UK’s leading steel importers and distributors with a strong reputation for customer service and delivery.
An experienced and dynamic Managing Director is required with extensive experience of the steel industry.
Reporting in to the Board of Directors of the parent company based in Germany you will manage a team consisting of commercial, supply chain and finance personnel.
• Proven experience as a Managing Director or a General Manager
• In depth knowledge of the UK steel market
• Experience in a steel service centre, stock holder and steel trading
• Proven knowledge of steel trading
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Overall responsibility for business operations
• Strong commercial acumen
• Oversee the efficient and effective day to day running of the organisation
• Managing and building key relationships with new and existing customers
• Provide the Board with regular reports on the revenues and expenditure of the organisation
• Strategic planning
• Market analysis
• Quality management and health and safety
• Finance and budget control
• Recruitment and human resources management
Please apply using the button below to be considered for this very attractive opportunity.
The salary on offer for this role £70,000 to £100,000 depending on experience plus car, bonus and benefits.