Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + car allowance & bonus
Application date: 23rd Sep 2022
In support of the management and ongoing development of a firmly established, family cultured manufacturing organisation, we are seeking a Managing Director based in Redditch who will continue the company’s success.
The Managing Director will be focused on the accurate and further successful delivery of the company’s tooling products and services to a broad UK and developing international customer base. With continuing ‘rapid’ demand for their tooling expertise across a variety of print applications, capacity and capability management is core as well as actively support the strategic direction of the company moving forward.
Duties will include:
• Business management and P&L responsibility – reporting to the Shareholders and Chairman
• Support existing and new customer engagement, maintaining and further developing the service and responsiveness of the business
• Company strategy development and deployment, working alongside the existing Directors and senior management team
• Further developing the business culturally with a focus on technical capability and performance
• Continue to identify and introduce technology advancement in support of internal operations and future customer requirements
• Maintaining and further developing the company reputation and standards
• Cost and profit management
• Ensuring the working experience is positive and safe for all
• Continue the close and ‘family’ orientated internal engagement with all staff
• To support this role, suitable candidates are expected to have recent demonstrable experience working at this level as well as having particular experience of a similar manufacturing business environment. A close cultural alignment of suitable candidates is required to support the continuing positive culture.
Suitable candidates should have a strong understanding and exposure to customer engagement, business leadership, accounting functions including P&L and cashflow, relating site operations, commercial, marketing and HSE / environmental requirements.
This is an office-based role with travel as required in support of business duties. Candidates will therefore be ideally based within a commutable distance.