Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: Dependant On Experience
Application date: 13th Jan 2019
Your new company
You will join a globally leading organisation in a strong vertical market. The company is highly profitable with excellent growth forecasts.
Your new role
A superb career opportunity for a Manufacturing Director has been created at a successful company. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Manufacturing function fully supports the company’s technical ambitions, product streams and growth plans. You will need to demonstrate previous experience of implementing manufacturing and quality strategies, systems, techniques and process.
What you’ll need to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Manager looking for career development to Director level or a current Manufacturing / Production Director seeking an exciting challenge. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
• Degree in science, business or engineering (if not degree educated highly relevant senior career experience is must have)
• Experience of managing production of individual, complex, high precision & high value products
• Comfortable working in a high-tech business.
• Able to command the respect of highly technical staff and fellow directors
• Practitioner of modern manufacturing techniques and ability to introduce these to the company
• Comfortable with the financial aspects of manufacturing, including costs, margins and cash flow
• Experience of scheduling the production of different products passing through a manufacturing department at the same time (This is not a production line with a single product)
• Candidates experienced in medical device / components manufacturing are desired
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary dependant on qualification and career experience plus a wider benefits package.