Manufacturing Engineer (Aerospace)
Recruiter: Optima UK
Application date: 29th Apr 2019
Optima UK are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for an aerospace business in Nottinghamshire. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for improving shop floor processes, and you will utilise strong engineering and leadership skills as well as being heavily involved with the production teams. You will also be involved and liaise with internal customers at the company’s other sites in both the UK and overseas, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. The role will be responsible for planning and scheduling both existing and New Products and iterations through the manufacturing processes required.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in an international organisation that actively promotes further career development.
– Fully conversant with Solid works 3D modelling.
– Has experience within the Aerospace industry.
– Has experience of Machining a variety of materials especially Aluminium and 300M.
– Has experience of 5 axis machining on both Milling and Mill turn machines.
– Has experience of Planning parts from a forging model to the finish part model.
– Has experience of Sub contract operations like Anodising, Heat Treatment and Shot peening.
Our client is an aerospace engineering client who are based in Nottinghamshire. They are a well-established company who produce small to medium machined aerospace components for international clients.