Recruiter: Michael Page
Location: Neath Port Talbot
Salary: Excellent salary, pension & bonus.
Application date: 9th Dec 2021
About Our Client
My client are part of a Global group who supply into a growing market.
The Manufacturing Manager will ensure that all Manufacturing related processes within the company are co-ordinated, controlled and working to their optimum level within the constraints of the Quality Management System. This will be achieved through the development, configuration, and optimisation of the flow of work within Planning, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, and the Warehouse.
• Review and maintain all costs and margins relevant to the realisation of product.
• Maintain customer back order rates at a predefined and agreed level.
• In liaison with the relevant department heads and supervisors, plan, schedule and review workload and workforce planning within Operations.
• Working with the company’s Process Engineers and area teams, ensure that the company maintains the most effective and profitable system and physical control of the Production function through continued review, evaluation and action.
• Maintain and develop the company’s Health & Safety systems.
• Develop, maintain and review personal and departmental KPIs to meet and exceed pre-determined targets.
• In conjunction with department heads, oversee and develop staff training to facilitate improvements in company profitability.
• Liaise with board level management to assist in the development and successful implementation of strategic plans throughout the company.
The Successful Applicant
As the Manufacturing Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
• Proven track record of working within a high paced manufacturing environment.
• You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to drive a continuous improvement culture across all areas leveraging lean concepts.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing situations.
What’s on Offer
Excellent salary, pension & bonus.