Recruiter: Theo James
Location: County Durham
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Application date: 10th Jun 2022
Our client who operate in a growing and successful market, are looking to add to their team with a talented and ambitious Manufacturing manager.
This company are known for there long tenure and low turnover – a truly supportive and forward thinking organisation who look for these traits in their senior managers.
If this sounds like the kind of culture you want to be part of and add value to, please get in touch.
– Responsible for development and management of H&S, Logistics and Assembly personnel.
– Achieve production schedules with high customer focus
– Identifying competence gaps and implementing training plans to further improve and motivate.
– Manging Auditing schedule
– Contributing a significant role in business strategy improvement
– Improve process and achieve efficiencies through CI and Lean manufacturing techniques.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams e.g. NPD, Product maintenance, Planning, logistics
If you are a confident, ambitious and driven manager with a strong manufacturing background – this opportunity will offer you not only rewarding package, but will give you a platform to develop and progress your own career.
Inherit a talented team who need a passionate leader to take them and the department, to that next level.
Have a sense of autonomy, bring ideas to the table and watch them influence future success.