Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: Attractive salary + benefits
Application date: 3rd Oct 2022
About Our Client
This Midlands-based manufacturing business is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager reporting directly to the MD. Further to a period of growth and considerable investment, they are looking to recruit this new role to drive capacity and further operational opportunity.
As Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for all production across the site. You will have 4 direct reports and overall team of c45. The successful incumbent will be tasked with challenging existing process and behaviours to generate world class performance and increased capacity.
This is a key role on the senior management team and will be responsible for the strategic direction of all production and heavily involved in business decisions. You will provide leadership and succession planning to drive a market leading culture across the Midlands based site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Manager will possess a range of the following:
• Strong leadership acumen
• Experience in working within heavy industry
• Focus on HSE (ideally NEBOSH certificate)
• Demonstrable background in driving growth
• An excellent comprehension of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
• A proven background in developing people
• High energy, resilient and a natural problem solver
What’s on Offer
£attractive salary + benefits