Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: Excellent salary & benefits
Application date: 20th Oct 2022
About Our Client
My client are an expanding fast paced manufacturing business who are part of an international group. Due to growth they are now looking for a Manufacturing Manager.
As the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for:
• Improve productivity, efficiency and reduce costs while ensuring that high quality products are produced that meet required standards.
• Responsible for overseeing the leadership and management of the day-to-day Production, ensuring the function is running efficiently.
• Developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on operations KPIs to evaluate and achieve efficiency and performance.
• Managing resource; labour & overheads, to ensure maximum output and efficiency whilst controlling costs
• Performance measurement and management.
• Look to drive a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation, with an emphasis on embracing technology to maximise efficiency.
• Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and policies.
The Successful Applicant
As the Manufacturing Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
• Proven track record of working within a high paced manufacturing environment.
• You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to drive a continuous improvement culture across all areas.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing situations.
What’s on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and development.