Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Application date: 1st Mar 2023
About Our Client
My client is an established manufacturing organisation who design and manufacture a market leading product.
As the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for:
• Day to day management of the manufacturing and assembly operations across site in order to meet business and customer requirements.
• Overall responsibility for Health and Safety across the department, actively promote a safety first culture.
• Development, implementation and monitoring of operational plans to achieve the Business Plan.
• Evaluation of operational performance through the analysis of KPIs with associated action plans and countermeasures.
• Ensure that all shop floor data is collated and reported in a timely and accurate manner.
• Allocating all resources, manpower and equipment, in the most effective and efficient way to achieve business objectives.
• Work closely with Process Engineering, Design and Quality to ensure production trials are run in a timely manner.
• Champion Lean activities, 5s, TPM, visual management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement, working with the relevant departments to implement any associated action plan.
• Management of Departmental personnel activities such as recruitment, objective setting, performance management, coaching, training and development.
• Member of the extended management team, promoting the Company’s values and business strategies.
• Lead disciplinary meetings in line with Company procedures
The Successful Applicant
As the Manufacturing Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Degree or equivalent in an engineering or manufacturing discipline
• H&S qualification,IOSH or NEBOSH
• Management qualification- ILM5 or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience in leading production and manufacturing teams
• Knowledge ERP/MRP systems
• Excellent understanding and implementation of lean and six sigma methodologies
What’s on Offer
Salary, pension, health care, & bonus.