Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: Contract - Negotiable
Application date: 14th Jun 2022
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) is a UK success story – created to provide manufacturing systems solutions in an agile environment in partnership with industry, academia and other institutions. Working in partnership with Consilium Recruit the MTC has a unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This position is an integral part of the team with the responsibility of raising awareness of MTC‘s offering and ensure consistency of branding across all media channels.
The MTC lead the way with a superb suite of benefits including; 33 days holiday, fully flexible working week Monday-Thursday, Smart Holiday system, Life Assurance, Payment of professional subscriptions, Plus many others.
Flexibility is key to success at the MTC and many of their colleagues work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don‘t let anything stop you from applying.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and maintaining the marketing communications strategies for specific areas of the business, including industrial sectors and other business areas, supporting the objectives and marketing plans. You will also be providing line management support to the MTC‘s team of marketing coordinators ensuring effective implementation of all MTC sector marketing communications plans, and timely reporting of marketing activities and results to the board on a regular basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Develop and deliver marketing communication strategies to meet agreed technology theme and wider business objectives
• Generate key messaging and propositions
• Drive a consistent, professional and inspiring visual identity across MTC marketing communications
• Develop and deliver marketing communication strategies for specific business areas and sectors
• Drive a consistent positive dialogue with the press via PR to target trade and national media, taking ownership of corporate PR activity, achieving frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media (all online and offline channels)
The successful candidate for the role of Strategic Marketing Manager will have/be:
• In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
• Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Understanding of web design
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical skills
• Team management skills
• Bachelor‘s degree in Marketing or relevant fields
• CIM qualification