Mechanical Project Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £75,000 (DOE) + car allowance + benefits
Application date: 21st Aug 2020
An experienced mechanically focussed Projects Manager is required for an established and well-respected M&E Services business that operates within the residential sector. Although still retaining the feel of a family run company they are a progressive business with a passion for getting things right and building partnerships based on reputation, quality and delivery.
Working in collaboration with major developers nationwide this business manages projects from concept to final installation and ongoing maintenance needs. Due to continued success and future contract commitments, the business is now looking to strengthen its Mechanical Project Management capability.
As Mechanical Project Manager, you will: –
• Take responsibility for a small team of Engineers running individual projects and ensure these are correctly staffed to meet delivery and the overall requirement of the project.
• As a minimum hold an SMSTS certificate and have a real focus on Health & Safety and be confident managing multi skilled teams and onsite contractors.
• Have demonstrable experience of project financial control and be comfortable negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
• A proven track record in managing high value complex projects preferably working within the medium to large residential property construction sector.
• Ensure on specific projects that all working methods adhere to company policies and that regulatory and legislative requirements are being achieved.
• Have significant Mechanical Engineering experience together with strong project management and problem-solving skills.
• Have excellent influencing and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), able to create a strong team ethos, improve morale and motivate people at all levels.