Recruiter: Theo James
Application date: 14th Jun 2022
• The postholder will drive Lean manufacturing principles, such as standard work through kaizen led activities to improve the manufacturing flow throughout the business.
• Ensure lead times are adhered to and kept at a level in-line with customer demand
• Motivate and address any staff problems/grievances that could affect motivation.
• To realise manufacturing plans, issued by Planning, to supply product on-time, to customer specification and at lowest possible cost
• Providing Senior Leaders with effective information to support decision-making that aligns the company’s product, demand, supply, and financial and strategic plans.
• Form and lead cross-functional teams involving leadership from Finance, Sales and Product Management, Development, Finance and Supply to resolve projected supply/demand imbalances.
• Track, monitor, and report KPI’s to identify continual improvement opportunities and support with time bound action plans
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
• Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities & development resources and best practices.
Skills & experience
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
• Demonstrated skills interacting at various levels of an organization.
• Executive level presence.
• Facilitation skills.
• Strong leadership directing cross functional teams
• Experience implementing new business processes and driving organizational change
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Lean Six Sigma
• Operational Excellence