Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Up to £59,000 + company car/allowance
Application date: 1st Oct 2018
An Operations Manager is required with knowledge of precision engineering and man management. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to a vacancy coming up within the company, based in Sheffield, requires a forward-thinking Operations Manager with precision engineering or aerospace experience for a new permanent role. As a Operations Manager you will be required to:
• You will be required to see all aspects of the company operations such as, KPI’s, Planning, Non-conformance’s, Health and Safety, Manpower & Resources, Maintenance, Cost reduction and Business Improvement.
• You will be responsible for leading change within the company and improving communication within the workplace.
• Upholding company values.
• You will also be responsible for working closely with other managers to provide detailed forecasting and planning expertise
The Operations Manager should have the following skills or experience:
• Must have a technical Background within Precision Engineering or Aerospace in particular.
• Communicate through all levels of the company to increase productivity, cohesion and company morale.
• Facilitate a leadership role for the company being able to guide and nurture a workforce to its potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of precision engineering and man management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield – based aerospace company will offer you:
• Company Car or Cash equivalent
• 10% Pension
• Death in Service
• Private Healthcare