Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Application date: 30th Aug 2022
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturing business with a turnover in excess of £50m.
As the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
• Delivering the highest possible performance in key areas such as Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Inventory and Culture.
• Driving a culture of delivering product on time, in full and to the right standards
• Managing a motivated, high performing team to increase efficiency across the plant
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
• Contributing to operational strategy and managing improvement projects to achieve strategic business goals
• Acting as an agent for positive change
The Successful Applicant
As the Operations Manager, you will have a proven track record of success leading manufacturing operations in an environment where manufacturing and assembly is very manual. You will be a customer centric and people focused individual with a strong sense of purpose.
Key selection criteria will include;
• Strong, passionate and motivational leadership skills with the ability to build a culture of success
• Ability to manage complex projects and proactively address issues
• A proven track record delivering operational efficiency in complex manufacturing and assembly environments
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
• An exemplary reputation of health & safety delivery and improvement
What’s on Offer
A very competitive salary and benefits