Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Application date: 7th Jun 2023
Our client is a global engineering and repairs Company providing best cost solutions to many blue chip premier brands. They are looking for the services of a Manufacturing Manager – reporting into the MD. You will assist in looking after the factory to support the entire product life cycle, from engineering to manufacturing on site. The Role You will primarily be responsible for management of the factory to ensure that they meet their customer’s volume demand. Leading a team of 3 Direct reports and 20 indirect…you will be accountable for ensuring the safe, clean, efficient running of all manufacturing processes form engineering to delivery.
• Management of various functions through a team of circa 20 people.
• Establish relevant KPI’s ensuring that your team meet the required targets for performance and accuracy.
• Through utilisation of engineering team be responsible for KPI management to meet customer demands.
• Drive continuous improvements in service.
• Strong background in fast moving stock management environment is required.
• Strong commercial appreciation preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
• Highly structured working approach, with proven ability in ensuring all key metrics are managed and delivered within an agreed framework.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels. Internal and external.
• Strong presentation & analytical skills required.
• Proven track record of improving KPI, operational and financial.
• Excellent team player
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
• Highly motivated and results driven.
• Able to identify success and deliver relevant team objectives.
• Confident and willing to contribute.
• Flexible and able to provide support if required.
• Drive and determination, sees tasks through to completion.
• Positive, energetic approach to any task given.
• Good communicator with outstanding organisation skills.
• Desire and ability to identify and develop internal talent.
• Ambition and desire to learn multi discipline functions and lead multi discipline teams.