Recruiter: 1492 Search
Salary: Competitive package
Application date: 22nd Nov 2019
Continuous development of plant and process performance and the adoption of world-class health and safety disciplines is the main purpose of this role.
This 24/7 continuous process manufacturer is looking for a leader to drive the production, technical and engineering functions of the site. As the senior leader, the role carries full autonomy and accountability for profitable output to customer demand in a safe working environment.
This is a large, highly automated site with lots of vehicle movements daily. Also, it currently performs well on production output but there is more to achieve. With a focus on maintenance engineering principles and through developing a CI focused culture in the people this site can go to the next level.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will need:
• Previous senior management experience in a capital intensive, continuous process plant
• Proven experience of delivering focused tangible improvements that hit the bottom line
• Previously operated in large world class businesses.
• A genuine passion and proven capability for creating and sustaining an injury free workplace.
• Experience of shifting behaviours and cultural norms.
• Be a leader of people who is passionate in developing organisational capability.
Not only can they offer you an interesting and varied job role, but they are also offering a highly competitive package.