Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: Excellent salary + benefits
Application date: 8th Mar 2023
About Our Client
My client is an established FTSE 250 manufacturing company, headquartered in the South West with Global locations.
The Plant will be responsible for:
• You will be accountable for setting and achieving production targets while effectively and efficiently managing operations that include: production scheduling and material management; supply chain and purchasing; Quality, HSE and production (assembly and test).
• The role is responsible for planning, organising and managing all manufacturing-related functions in order to achieve the highest levels of quality and customer service in a safe, efficient and timely manner utilising the proven lean and continuous improvement techniques to ensure the achievement of business goals.
• Major Operational KPI’s must be met and reported within the local plant and wider Group.
• Executive management responsibilities include: yearly and quarterly budget planning, capital budgeting, salary planning, payment approvals and other ad-hoc activities.
The Successful Applicant
As the Plant Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Degree qualified in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Engineering, or the equivalent.
• Demonstrable hands on manufacturing-related supervisory and managerial experience with exposure to Lean Manufacturing,
• Continuous Improvement or other formal productivity improvement programs and ISO9001 (Lean Six Sigma Black belt preferred).
• Sound people-oriented management skills with a proven ability to motivate and lead individuals.
• Strong systems background in MRP/ERP, project management, scheduling, inventory management and general accounting.
• Must have experience and competency using all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience of P&L responsibility.
What’s on Offer
Excellent salary, pension, bonus, health care, share options.