Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: Excellent salary
Application date: 11th Mar 2024
About Our Client
Our client is a global entity classed as a specialist manufacturer. With a substantial global footprint, they are recognised for their commitment to sustainability and the environment. They operate in numerous locations, including Plymouth.
As the Plant Manager you will be responsible for:
• Lead, manage and oversee the overall operations of the plant.
• Implement strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
• Manage a team to ensure a high level of productivity.
• Responsible for budgeting and controlling costs.
• Collaborate with other departments to meet company goals.
• Monitor performance and implement improvements.
• Represent the company in local community and professional associations.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Plant Manager should have:
• A degree in Engineering or a related field.
• Proven experience in plant/operations management, preferably processing type manufacturing environments.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills.
• Proven ability to manage financial aspects of the role including budgeting, cost control and capital expenditure.
• Strong knowledge of industry regulations and guidelines.
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
• Proven ability to make dynamic decisions under pressure.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on Offer
• Excellent Salary
• A pension scheme and bonus.
• Opportunity to work in a multinational company with a strong commitment to sustainability and environment.
• A supportive and collaborative work culture.
• The unique opportunity to lead and make a significant impact in the plant’s operations in Plymouth.