Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Application date: 15th Apr 2019
A Production Manager is required to join an international group specialising in metal processing and manufacturing.
As the Production Manager you will require the following skills experiences;
• full responsibility for managing the daily operations of the processing department.
• Provide leadership to approx. 40 employees.
• Achieving output, quality and production targets, facilitating process control and continuous improvement activities.
• Ensuring full departmental compliance with H&S and Environmental policies and best safety practice.
• Identifying and developing process control measures, allocating resources to carry out any agreed project work.
As the Production Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
• Relevant experience and knowledge in metal processes.
• Knowledge of process control, engineering, and lean manufacturing principles
• The ability to understand complex technical issues and interactions of processes
• Proven record of successful problem solving, cross-functional team building, planning and decision making
• Demonstrable experience of man management within a similar role with significant supervisory experience