Recruiter: Optima UK
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Application date: 15th May 2020
Optima-UK are looking for a Production Manager to oversee project work and a team of Fitters, Technicians & Engineers.
It is believed that the Production Manager will require a strong engineering & manufacturing background.
This opportunity could suit an experienced Manager that can demonstrate the ability to monitor Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost (SQDC) for the business unit.
Some of the other responsibilities include dealing with drawing issues, material resource management, directing labour, tracking holidays and absences.
• Able to read technical engineering drawings
• Data driven and Analytical
• Experience leading teams of 10+
• Qualified in H&S
• Strong production planning skills
• Apprentice Trained or Time-Served Engineer
• Experience in Machine Build & Mechanical Projects