Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Application date: 20th Aug 2020
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our very busy and growing factory shop-floor based near Kettering.
As the Production Manager your responsibilities will include;
• Meeting your production targets and managing staff, providing them with the correct resources and guidance to get the job done.
• Report to the senior management team on a daily basis, updating KPIs and conveying and resolving any major issues.
• Through a system of team leaders you’ll manage a number of operations operatives starting at around 35, but significantly growing as the new contracts are ramped up into production volumes.
• Working alongside the engineering, quality, logistics, HR and maintenance staff, you’ll ensure that the factory runs smoothly as a cross-functional team to deliver our internal and external commitments.
• As a leader of people, you’ll know how to motivate others, but also have the ‘difficult conversations’ when required. You’ll demand punctuality, conscientiousness and honesty from each of your employees, all of the time.
As the Production Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
• Strong engineering and operations background in a CNC machine tool environment.
• Experience of product assembly management in an automotive environment.
• Experienced Production Manager.
• A confident communicator.
• Strong man-management experience with a hands-on approach.