Recruiter: Theo James
Location: County Durham
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000 + benefits
Application date: 13th May 2022
An extremely exciting opportunity to join one of our closest clients has arisen in the North-east. Having seen the success and investment that has taken this manufacturing facility from strength to strength over the last few years, we are happy to be able to present this brand new role of production manager.
Through recent expansion plans this role will take charge of a brand new facility, a blank canvass for you to make your mark and add real value!
Inherit a fantastic team and slip into one of the best cultures we have seen within the manufacturing industry.
– Instill a ‘people first’ mentality at all times; mentor, develop and engage.
– Maintain a strict focus on QHS and continual improvement.
– Drive capacity, service and quality improvements.
– Prepare materials, reports and documentation.
– Support all continuous improvement initiatives, driving down waste.
– Prepare, maintain and improve delivery schedules.
Skills and experience required:
– Interpersonal Skills – ability to work well and lead the team
– Logistical reasoning
– Problem Solving
– Time, people and project management skills.
– Ability to motivate and mentor team
– Emotional intelligence
– 2+ years in a manufacturing environment supervisory/management role
Why Should You Apply?
Join this company at a time where growth and investment are prevalent, what would it mean to you to take over a brand new facility, create a vision for its success and be able to execute against this vision with the full support of the plant manager?
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and proven manager hungry for their next challenge.