Project Manager – Automotive
Recruiter: Optima UK
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Application date: 23rd Aug 2019
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with an Automotive background to join a well-established manufacturing company in the heart of Coventry. The Project Manager will look over NPI projects and ensure the tooling is in line with lead times.
Other duties will include:
• To assist in the implementation of new products into the business, by effectively managing the company’s gateway process to ensure all production, commercial and quality factors are identified and addressed in a timely manner to ensure effective introduction of new products.
• To support all tooling and scheduling status.
• Support sales with feasibility and method of manufacture.
• Update customers as and when required or request
• Ensure daily start up meetings contains all action required to achieve plan delivery
• Control Gateway process from RFQ to Job 1 to 90 days
• Automotive experience is highly desirable
• Project management experience within a fast-paced environment
• Strong communicator at all levels
• Good customer facing skills with demonstrable experience dealing with high end clients
Our client is a progressive and forward thinking engineering business, with a strong order book pushing continued growth.